Missoula Fairgrounds Launches All-New Website
The Missoula County Fairgrounds and Western Montana Fair have launched an all-new website. The new site was built as part of efforts to better reach stakeholders, provide more meaningful content, and to better represent all the volunteers, vendors, service clubs, sponsors, nonprofits, athletes, and entertainers who make the Fair great. As most Fairgoers access the site on their mobile devices, the new layout will be mobile-friendly and serve as an easy-to-use guide for going to the Fair. The new website can be reached at the same URL as always, missoulafairgrounds.com or westernmontanafair.com.
- All-new design with simplified menus and clean layouts.
- Newsfeed-oriented homepage with regular updates and news posts.
- Mobile-friendly reflexive template that works great for planning your outing at the Fairgrounds.
- All-new feature pages for fair food with bios and menus provided by the nonprofit concessionaires.
- All-new feature pages for each exhibit department, with Superintendent bios and easier to access information for exhibit entries and blue ribbon winners.
- All-new events feed with up-to-date details on all Fairgrounds events.
- All-new Future of the Fairgrounds page to provide up-to-date information for Fairgrounds Redevelopment and to serve as a portal for the public feedback process.
- Clean, user-friendly content pages for all Fair programming.
- A new tickets page, serving as a guide to all the best discount deals and promos for Fair tickets.
- Fair history page with great photos and stories about the event’s 139-year history.
- Fair art page with a gallery of all known Fair posters from past to present.
- Further refinements to speed, layout, and usability on all platforms.
As with any evolution in technology, the new site will be continuously updated and refined as staff are provided feedback from stakeholders. The Fair community is encouraged to pay a visit to the website and provide any feedback they like through the form on the about page.